Join regulators and industry professionals September 26 – September 29 for ICAE’s 2010 Fall Exchange. Highlights include:
- Director Michael McRaith of the Illinois Department of Insurance will welcome ICAE to Illinois and then join fellow Commissioners Sean Dilweg of Wisconsin and Mary Jo Hudson of Ohio for a panel discussion on current hot topics affecting us all.
- Joe Wehrle, President & Chief Executive Officer of the National Insurance Crime Bureau will discuss Fraud in today’s economy.
- A discussion on Disclosure will follow lunch on Monday with panelists Sean Dilweg, Wisconsin Department of Insurance, Karen Geiger from Blue Cross blue Shield of Wisconsin and Tim Mullen of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
- Another panel presentation will bring you current information on “Credit Based Insurance Scores”. Panelists include Dave Snyder from the American Insurance Association (AIA), John Wilson from LexisNexis and Tim Mullen from the NAIC.
- “Social Networking” is the topic of yet another panel bringing together representatives from insurance companies and Michael Heinle, Staff Counsel from the Illinois Department of Insurance.
- Rick Ramsay, Vice President of State Advocacy from America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) has agreed to bring us up-to-date on the impact of health reform.
- Stephen Bushnell, Senior Director Emerging Industries for Fireman’s Fund will present “Risk and Insurance – Green Buildings and Sustainable Business”. How the insurance industry can respond to the new demands of the world economy.
- Tuesday evening dinner and networking event in Chicago.
- Ever popular break-out sessions
Conference Information Summary
|Attendee Registration Fees:|
Registration Fees Include: Sunday night’s opening reception, continental breakfast, lunch and all breaks on Monday and Tuesday plus Tuesday evening dinner event and Wednesday breakfast.
NOTE: $150 ICAE cancellation fee will apply to cancellations after September 17, 2010.
|Guest Registration Fees:|
|Sunday Evening Reception, September 26, 2010||$35|
|Tuesday Evening Event, September 28, 2010||$100|
|Conference Registration Deadlines:|
|Hotel Reservations||September 7, 2010|
Click here to view conference agenda.
Renaissance Chicago Hotel
1 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
|Hotel Room Rates and Discount Code for ICAE Attendees:|
|All ICAE Organization Attendees||$169 per night|
|All Regulator Attendees||$149 per night (limited number of rooms)|
The Renaissance Chicago Hotel Reservation Deadline is September 7, 2010.
Organization/Industry attendees click here.
Government attendees click here.
NOTE: A limited number of Government rooms are available so make your reservations early.
Phone Reservations: 312.372.7200
Note: There is a cancellation penalty equal to one-night room plus tax if reservations are not cancelled by 4:00 p.m. the day of your scheduled arrival.
TRANSPORTATION: For information and driving directions visit Renaissance Chicago Hotel click here.
Valet parking is available for $49 per day.
ATTIRE: Business Casual is appropriate for the entire event.
QUESTIONS or have special needs? Contact Nancy Brebner at email@example.com or 847.991.8454.