Join regulators and industry professionals September 24 -27 for ICAE’s 2017 Fall Exchange. Highlights include:
- Myra Golden, MHR, Author of BEYOND WOW is the Keynote Speaker. This is a return engagement for Myra after her overwhelmingly positive response received from her presentation at the 2014 Newport Beach Exchange.
- Panel discussion on Impact of Technology on Complaints.
- Member Showcase: Roger Graves, SBS Marketing & New Business Development, NAIC will present a member showcase.
- Complaint Files: Ever wonder what information should or shouldn’t be contained in your complaint files? Here’s your chance to find out. we will have a panel discussion on the Link between Complaints & Market Conduct Exams.
- A discussion on Social Media – Effects on Insurers & Regulators.
- Keith Elliott – VP – Operations & Building Development, Reed Research, will speak on Fraud in the Life, Health, Property & Casualty Industries.
- Most relevant and constantly changing will be a discussion by Brian Webb, NAIC, on Changes to the Affordable Care Act.
- A panel discussion will be held on Market Conduct Annual Statement – Reporting & Resolution.
- “Ask the Regulator and Member”, a single-platform panel discussion between regulators and insurance companies.
- Case Studies will focus on answering complaints in clear language and encourages attendees to practice the skill by collaborating with team members to re-write complaint responses in clear, concise language.
- Ever-popular Breakout Sessions will focus on consistent complaint coding – NAIC model, consumer’s complaint vs. root cause, and reconciling confirmed complaints. Attendees will be grouped accordingly by either Life, Health or Property & Casualty.
- Tuesday evening Hofbrauhaus Octoberfest dinner and networking event.
Conference Information Summary
|Attendee Registration Fees by September 1, 2017:|
|Attendee Registration Fees after September 1, 2017:|
Registration Fees Include: Sunday night’s opening reception, Monday night’s reception, continental breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday plus Tuesday evening dinner event and Wednesday breakfast.
NOTE: $250 ICAE cancellation fee will apply to cancellations after September 1, 2017.
|Guest Registration Fees:|
|Sunday Evening Reception, September 24, 2017
Monday Evening Reception, September 25, 2017
|Tuesday Evening Event, September 26, 2017||$125|
|Conference Registration Deadlines:|
|Hotel Reservations||September 1, 2017|
Click here  to view conference agenda.
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: 1-800-THE- OMNI
|Hotel Room Rates and Discount Code for ICAE Attendees:|
|Company Rate||$179 per night|
|Regulator Rate||$129 per night|
The Omni William Penn Hotel Reservation Deadline is September 1, 2017.
Please make reservations on-line to obtain the negotiated rates.
Regulator Attendees: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/pittsburgh-william-penn/meetings/icae-government-rooms 
Important Notice: There is a cancellation penalty equal to one-night room plus tax if reservations are not cancelled 72 hours PRIOR to the day of your scheduled arrival.
For Phone Reservations: 1-800-THE-OMNI and reference the Insurance Consumer Affairs Exchange (ICAE).
TRANSPORTATION: For information and driving directions visit the Directions  site.
Over-night valet parking is available for $36 per night or at a parking facility across the street at $19 per day.
ATTIRE: Business Casual is appropriate for the meeting. And casual attire is appropriate for the Sunday evening reception. Tuesday evening dinner will also be business casual.
QUESTIONS or have special needs? Contact Richard McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 847.991.8454.