Join regulators and industry professionals October 18 – 21 for ICAE’s 2020 Fall Exchange. Highlights include:
- Dr. Coyte Cooper, Best Selling Author, Executive Coach & Corporate Trainer will give a rousing Keynote Address on “Flip the Script: 4 Habits to Radically Elevate Productivity and Potential “ with workshop/audience participation. This is a first time for Dr. Cooper and should be a most enthusiastic presentation.
- State Insurance Commissioners Panel Discussion – an important panel for ICAE as insurance commissioners Michael Chaney (Mississippi), & Michael Conway (Colorado) come together to discuss current & pending regulatory issues.
- Panel discussions with State Regulators And Company Reps.
- Colorado Database – discussion by Tracey Gareau, Consumer Affairs, Colorado DOI on updates to their database involving complaints.
- Consumer Information Source (CIS) Overview by Lois Alexander, NAIC.
- A discussion on Fraud, by Matthew Smith, Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.
- ONESUMX – COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT – Discussion by reps from Wolters Kluwer & The Hanover
- Using Continuous Tools to Improve Processes – A presentation by Jennifer Mineo, Progressive Insurance.
- “Ask the Regulators and Company Reps”, a single-platform panel discussion between regulators and insurance company representatives.
- Case Studies will focus on answering complaints in clear language and encourages attendees to practice the skill by collaborating with team members to re-write complaint responses in clear, concise language.
- Ever-popular Breakout Sessions will focus on consistent complaint coding – NAIC model, MCAS, consumer’s complaint vs. root cause, and reconciling confirmed complaints. Attendees will be grouped accordingly by either Life, Health or Property & Casualty.
- Tuesday evening tour of Boulder on Banjo Billy’s Bus Tours & dinner at Boulder’s scenic West End Tavern, a networking event.
Conference Information Summary
|Attendee Registration Fees by September 1, 2020:|
|Attendee Registration Fees after September 1, 2020:|
Registration Fees Include: Sunday night’s opening reception, continental breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday plus Tuesday evening dinner event and Wednesday full breakfast.
NOTE: $250 ICAE cancellation fee will apply to cancellations after September 1, 2020.
|Guest Registration Fees:|
|Sunday Evening Reception, October 18, 2020||$30
|Tuesday Evening Event, October 20, 2020||$125|
|Conference Registration Deadlines:|
|Hotel Reservations||September 1, 2020|
Click here  to view conference agenda.
Savannah Marriott Riverfront
100 General McIntosh Blvd.
Savannah, GA 31401
|Hotel Room Rates and Discount Code for ICAE Attendees:|
|Company Rate||$175 per night|
|Regulator Rate||$175 per night|
The Savannah Marriott Reservation Deadline is September 1, 2020.
Please make reservations on-line using the links below to obtain the negotiated rate.
Important Notice: There is a cancellation penalty equal to one-night room plus tax if reservations are not cancelled 72 hours PRIOR to the day of your scheduled arrival.
For Phone Reservations: 1-912-233-7722 and reference the Insurance Consumer Affairs Exchange (ICAE).
TRANSPORTATION: For information and driving directions visit the Savannah Marriott Riverfront site.
Over-night valet parking is available for $20 per night or self parking at the hotel facility is available at the rate of $2 per hour.
ATTIRE: Business Casual is appropriate for the meeting. And casual attire is appropriate for both the Sunday evening reception & the Tuesday evening dinner.
QUESTIONS or have special needs? Contact Richard McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 847.991.8454.