Join regulators and industry professionals October 17 – 20 for ICAE’s 2021 Fall Exchange. Highlights include:
- Dr. Brenda Cude, Professor Emeritus, University of Georgia will give a rousing Keynote Address on “Pandemic Crisis – How our Insurances Practices have changed & What We’ve learned “ with workshop/audience participation. This is a return visit for Dr. Cude and should be a most enthusiastic presentation.
- State Insurance Commissioners Panel Discussion – an important panel for ICAE as insurance commissioners Scott White (Virginia), Mike Causey (North Carolina), Mike Chaney (Mississippi) & Steve Manders (Deputy Commissioner, Georgia) come together to discuss current & pending regulatory issues. Deputy Commissioner Manders will also lead off Monday morning’s conference with a Welcome Address.
- Pandemic Panel Discussion on how companies have adapted to the crisis and how products have been affected.
- Attorney JD Keister, of the law firm McAngus Goudelock & Courie will present case studies on social inflation and relevant topics.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Joelle Murchison will present on this critical topic as it relates to increasing awareness and promoting positive interactions.
- Professor Robert Hartwig, Director, Univ. of South Carolina Center for Risk and Uncertainty Management will present on ‘Regulatory Changes affecting Consumer Sentiments’.
- Michael Newman, Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety will provide an overview.
- Steve Bodge, Nationwide, will present on Workplace Safety.
- Privacy Panel – Jennifer McAdam (NAIC) will lead a panel discussion on ‘State & Federal legislation on Cyber Security Issues’.
- A new discussion on Fraud, by Ross Silverman, Kattan Firm, Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.
- An interactive Case Studies session will focus on various complaint scenarios and separate Breakout Sessions grouped accordingly by either Life & Health or Property & Casualty will allow for dialogue between industry and regulators on a variety of topics.
- The ever-popular “Ask the Regulators and Company Reps”, a single-platform panel discussion between regulators and insurance company representatives with a Q & A session.
- Tuesday evening dinner tour of Savannah on the Savannah Riverboat Cruise Paddleboat.
Conference Information Summary
|Attendee Registration Fees by September 1, 2021:|
|Attendee Registration Fees after September 1, 2021:|
Registration Fees Include: Sunday night’s opening reception, continental breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday plus Tuesday evening dinner event and Wednesday full breakfast.
NOTE: $250 ICAE cancellation fee will apply to cancellations after September 16, 2021.
|Guest Registration Fees:|
|Sunday Evening Reception, October 17, 2021||$30
|Tuesday Evening Event, October 19, 2021||$125|
|Conference Registration Deadlines:|
|Hotel Reservations||September 16, 2021|
Click here  to view conference agenda and to hit the REGISTER NOW! button.
Savannah Marriott Riverfront
100 General McIntosh Blvd.
Savannah, GA 31401
|Hotel Room Rates and Discount Code for ICAE Attendees:|
|Company Rate||$175 per night|
|Regulator Rate||$175 per night|
The Savannah Marriott Reservation Deadline is September 16, 2021.
Please make reservations on-line using the links below to obtain the negotiated rate.
Important Notice: There is a cancellation penalty equal to one-night room plus tax if reservations are not cancelled 72 hours PRIOR to the day of your scheduled arrival.
For Phone Reservations: 1-912-233-7722 and reference the Insurance Consumer Affairs Exchange (ICAE).
TRANSPORTATION: For information and driving directions visit the Savannah Marriott Riverfront site.
Over-night valet parking is available for $27 per night or self parking at the hotel facility is available at the rate of $2 per hour.
ATTIRE: Business Casual is appropriate for the meeting. And casual attire is appropriate for both the Sunday evening reception & the Tuesday evening dinner.
QUESTIONS or have special needs? Contact Richard McGee at email@example.com  or 847.991.8454 or 516.439.9804 (cell).